Monday, April 27, 2009

What A Ride

13 years ago today I was walking down the aisle with my sweetie! Yes, today is our anniversary of 13 years of marriage. I can't imagine my life without having CJ in it. He makes me happy and even puts up with me on a daily basis! As they say he completes me! (I know pretty cheesy, but true ;)


I tried to find some old pics on my computer from loonnggg ago when we first got married. But this one from 2001 was the oldest one I could find. I really thought the ones on top were a better way to describe our marriage...Just Hang on for the Ride of Your Life! What a wild ride it has been and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!

6 comments:

Joan (Nana) said...

Happy anniversary..I Love you both..

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you get some sweet time to celebrate alone! I know with a house full that can be hard to come by! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Happy 13th! Hope you have at least 100 more together...Love, Frank and Betty :) :)

Unknown said...

Aw Happy Anniversary! Hope everything is going well for you all.

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Heather said...

Hope it was a wonderful anniversary!! Our 10 year was on the 24th!