Monday, April 6, 2009

Recap from Friday Night

We had yet another wonderful first Friday group gathering on Friday. Lots of people showed up but unfortunately my camera was not up to speed so I only took a few pics. We had people who just came home from China, people who have already been home for a while, and families who are still waiting for their new additions to come home. It was a great mix of folks and a good time. Until you have experienced adoption, you have no idea what a meeting like this does for your spirit. I still leave each meeting with an extra skip in my step and a bright smile on my face :)
One of the best parts of our Adoption Option meeting is the chance to do some official baby squeezing and swapping. Hope you join us soon to get your hands on one of these adorable babies!


PS- this is how the girls looked as I was backing out of the driveway leaving the meeting. Think they had a good time?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so now we are just people who went to CHina, thanks a lot!!!

Love the post below

Unknown said...

haha I just caught that. Too funny