Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Mom's Week in Review

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! Here is just a small glimpse into the past 4 days of my life, in no particular order mind you...

  • 3 Speech Therapy sessions
  • Purchased turkey for first Friday, delivered to Mom's house
  • Tracked down renters to collect late rent
  • 3 kids haircuts
  • 1 ice cream trip to Bruster's with friends
  • 3 kids to gymnastics
  • Email to Travis' teacher checking on his bad behavior
  • Email to Caleb's teacher to clarify class project instructions
  • Scheduled Shelby's Cleft Clinic appointment
  • Cancelled one of Shelby's speech appointment so she can do above appointment
  • Scheduled Faith's ENT appointment
  • Paid multiple medical bills along with other household bills
  • Re-scheduled Faith's 6 month post placement home study appt
  • Dinner at Joe's Crab Shack with friends
  • Pulled together blog lists for first Friday
  • Called Rosa for cleaning on first Friday day
  • Put together demonstration for first Friday
  • Terminated 2 employees
  • Absorbed their positions into my schedule
  • Took big paycut along with everyone else at work
  • Was home alone 2 nights since CJ was working out of town this week
  • Weight Watchers and lunch with a friend
  • Counseled/prayed for a friend in marital crisis
  • Made calls to adoption friends waiting to travel to head off hysteria from CCAA post today
  • Church on Wednesday for dinner and puppet show with the kids
  • Grocery shopping twice since I buy hot stuff at lunch to leave in car- cold stuff night to take home quickly
  • Dishes 3 times
  • Bathed each child at least once (I think;)
  • I even got a shower a couple of times
  • Woke up approximately 3 times every night to comfort Faith back to sleep
  • Fed stupid guinea pigs 3 times
  • Fed my children multiple times
  • Signed multiple papers for school
  • Put more lunch money on boy's accounts online
  • Got up and reminded the tooth fairy at 2AM to not forget about Travis' tooth under his pillow
  • Worked approximately 7.5 hours everyday (not at home)
  • Blogged daily :)

I am sure I have forgotten a few things. These are just the ones I happen to have time to post about. I hope your life is as blessed and full as mine :) Never a dull moment that is for sure!

6 comments:

Mary said...

You deserve a raise ;)

Beth and Ryan said...

I have to say that I like the "put money in the boys lunch accounts" best....I am forever getting a note home stating that I need to do this, I do it and then another note appears a week later....geez, I just paid those people!

Cindy J said...

I don't know how you have time to work a "real" job.... a mothers job is never done. You go girl!!

Unknown said...

Love it, I learn so much from you!

Heather said...

Gooood Lord!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

You must be looking forward to next week already!!!