Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Big 70

That's right, my daddy is 70 years old today! Happy Birthday to the best dad ever :) My dad has taught me a LOT throughout my lifetime. Everything from how to change my oil, change a tire, change a light bulb, to how to work hard at everything I do, not to be lazy, and definitely how to be frugal! Some of my dad's most frequent lessons are really helping right now in our current situation:

You can never borrow your way out of debt! and of course... If you watch your pennies, your dollars will take care of themselves ;)
Now of course my dad certainly isn't the easiest going, soft spoken, keep your mouth shut kind of guy. And on several occasions, I have been "accused" of being just like my father. Well thank you very much, I will have to personally take that as a compliment ;)

Happy birthday Daddy! I love you with all my being!!

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!

Marian Dean said...

What a smashing looking Dad.
Happy Belated Greetings for yesterday.

Love Granny