Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick AGAIN

Yes, my little Faith is sick again :( She has been diagnosed with just a "virus", but she sure is miserable. She keeps running a fever and doesn't want to eat or drink very much. I sure hope she gets better soon as I hate to see her so yucky feeling.


Shelby has a runny nose and says her nose "keeps leaking"! Caleb and Travis seem to both have some kind of yuck going on as well. Hopefully my crew will get better soon. I really think it is this crazy weather we have around here. I know that they say it isn't the weather that makes you sick, but I think it spawns viruses personally. I have sprayed Lysol on everything in the house every night trying to kill the yuck!

CJ took the day off yesterday and stayed home with all the kids since they were out for President's Day. Faith came to work with me since she had to go to the doctor. Dad had a good day with the kids even though we had to have our -as CJ says "Our Poop Tank"- worked on while he was there with the kids. I just love a man who can work on septic systems and watch children at the same time :)


Shelby did great with her daddy and NO crying for mommy the whole day (which is a first for CJ). CJ and Shelby's relationship has drastically improved since the arrival of Faith! I thank God for that little pleasant surprise. Who knew that adopting another child would HELP Shelby in the attachment process ;)

4 comments:

Mary said...

girl...we have had the dreaded virus, too....so sorry that sweet Faith has it. I pray that it will not stick around as long as ours has....we are going on day 5 now :(

Heather said...

yep...that virus has been hanging around over here too. Hope everyone feels better soon!!

Unknown said...

hope she feels better soon!!

Anonymous said...

My 5 year old grandson in Alabama got real sick last month and my daughter was told that he had the flu.....night time temps up to 104.....finally my son-in-law took him to the hospital and they did an xray= viral pneumonia !!!