Monday, February 23, 2009

Last Night Here

YEAH! We are very confident that the doctor will release us to go home in the morning. Faith has done wonderfully today drinking her bottles and eating a little bit of food throughout the day(Hey Cheetos count!). As you can see through the pics, she was absolutely miserable when we arrived, but has perked up little by little each day. Today we even got a few giggles and smiles. Just a few, but we will take whatever we can get right now.

CJ and the kids came up and did dinner with Faith and I
tonight. I sure do miss seeing my WHOLE family together. I am not fond of our recent separations :( Looking forward to getting home tomorrow so I can love on all my babies and my knight in shining armour at HOME!!

Here is Faith at the hospital doing her 2 favorite things here:
1) Hanging out with Ms. Amy
2) Chillin in the red wagon
BTW, These happen to be the only 2 things we will miss about being in the hospital ;)

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Good to talk to you today - hope baby girl is feeling better...

Marian Dean said...

Good news! Love all the photo's, but you can see the poorly face in some of them,,, and then she smiles, sooooooo lovely to see Faith smile.

Hope to hear next you are home together.
Love Granny

Unknown said...

Oh, I hope you get to go home. What an experience. So glad you had Amy there.

Angela and Jay said...

So happy you'll be home soon and Faith is feeling better!