Monday, February 23, 2009

Hopefully Only One More Night

Well the doctor came by and felt it best that we stay at least one more night in our new little home here at the hospital. I am not really disappointed that we don't get to come home because I just really want her to be WELL before coming home. I don't want to take any risks of her relapsing once we get home. She needs to be eating and drinking on her own so that she doesn't get dehydrated. Her breathing is alot better so now we just focus on her taking in fluids. Hopefully we will get to come home tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith,
This is your friend Willow (Chun Qi), from "our" orphanage. I am with my forever family in Minnesota and my Mommy told me that you were sick. Don't worry; we have mommies and doctors to take care of us now. I miss seeing you, but my Mom shows me your picture. I have to take a nap now. Your mom will get you little oranges when you get to go home.

Anonymous said...

miss you Faith come home soon by Caleb

Frances said...

Faith,
We are praying for you to feel better! We know that you are in wonderful hands at the hospital, and we are so glad that you have such great care. We pray that you will be able to drink lots of fluids and eat a whole bunch!

If there is anything your mommmy needs for us to do for your sweet family needs you tell her to give us a call! We love you all and am sorry that we just found out about you being there. Have a wonderful night and feel better really soon:)

Much prayer and love,
Jay, Frances, Anli, and Virginia Worthington