Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Shelby had the BEST time in the world making Valentine cookies with Nana. She was SO excited about it and SO proud of her cookies. My mom is such the wizard and decided that instead of Shelby having to wait to "bake" cookies, she just whipped out the box of Nilla wafers and some frosting and some sprinkles. Shelby was in heaven :)

Grandma helped the boys make the coveted Valentine's shoe boxes to collect their Valentines from school. The boys were thrilled with their completed and FULL boxes they brought home from school. I think every child (except mine) added candy to their little Valentine. Man, I wish we had those kinds of Valentines when we were in school ;)
So as you can see a whole lot of love found in the Straight house these days. Hope you all have someone to love on this special day. I know I sure do!

No comments: