Monday, February 2, 2009

Boys First Concert

Look where we get go on Sunday...Winter Jam 2009!! We are very excited as this will be the boys' first real concert. We will even get to see our adoption buddies the Nolan's there at the concert as Tony is the Guest Speaker :)
Tammy and Tony were just matched with a beautiful little girl and I am thrilled to see them finally get to go to China to get her. I paperchased with the Nolan's back when I chased for Shelby. They have waited a long long time, and now their little girl, Joy, has finally found her mommy and daddy!

Looking forward to a fun day that will be spent with "just the boys". I have 3 AMAZING males in my life and enjoy every minute spent with them. (The girls will get to hang out with their Nana so I suspect they won't miss us for a minute.) Caleb and Travis need some time alone with just mom and dad too since the spotlight has recently just been on the girls. They are both awesome big brothers and they have been so great with the girls and all the ordeals of bringing them home. It is time they get a little time for themselves ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope to see you there!!! Woohoo!!