Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to Work for Real

Yes, that is right I had to go back to work for real today. Meaning no more days off, half days off, dr appts, etc. Just back to plain old real work full-time today. For those of you out there who don't think I really work I thought I would post a couple of pics of my Real office. Oh and of course I threw in a pic or 2 of all of my employee of year awards just to prove that I really do WORK!


Here is a shot of my cutie patootie with her "Oh my goodness you are really going back to work for real look!" Boy am I going to miss her during the days. However, I know her Nana is really going to enjoy her though :)








4 comments:

Joan (Nana) said...

She is really saying "Yeah!!!! I am going to play with Nana. haha

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Doesn't work just get in the way of all the fun? Glad you had some time off with your newest! I took a week and that is all I could do! Still trying to feel totally recovered! It's hard, but can't afford to quit now!

Unknown said...

oh she is cute!!!!! See ya Wed!! and Friday

The Evans Family said...

Oh, I hate that all good things must come to an end!