Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Fun

Well we have been having a great time at the pools already this year! Thanks to my dad and my sister, we always have a pool to jump in :) I will share some pics here of what all we have been up to. We went to Meron's shower on Saturday and had a terrific time with all of our adoption friends. I am looking forward to meeting little Meron in person-soon. Also, we are currently enjoying VBS at church this week. The kids are having a great time. So here are some pics as promised:

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I love the pic of Shelby's teeny-tiny bottom in the green suit! How cute is that? Good to hear from you today!

Unknown said...

Looks like you have had a blast!

Mary said...

hey Donna.....how do you get your pictures in these collages? I'm pretty new at this blogging thing and am trying to figure it out :) I'm glad you found my blog....I'm really enjoying it, too!!