Sunday, June 29, 2008

In Good Company

I know alot of you guys out there (like me) like to follow other families on their journeys to China. Well here is a list of my personal friends who are (like me) going back to China for ROUND TWO!

Lucy's Blog- She came home with Ally last year a couple of months before Shelby came home. Ally and Shelby were both found on the same waiting child list with Hope. Now Lucy is going back to China, but this time for an almost 6 year old. Her new little one in China is exactly the same age as Travis. We may even wind up traveling together in China this time around!

Heather's Blog- Heather came home with the famous Lily last year about 6 months before we did. You may remember that because of Heather's blog last year, as I was waiting and watching them to go to China, that I found a link over to Hope's website and found my Shelby! Now Heather is paperchasing again to go back for her next addition. She doesn't have a match yet, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Lily may have a little brother in her future :)

Darcy's blog- Darcy came home with Danielle last year 2 weeks after we did. Danielle and Shelby and Ally were all on the same waiting child list last year. Danielle actually shares the same "special need" that my Malia has. Darcy may be crazier than I am since she currently has 3 girls at home all under the age of 5. Now she is paperchasing for her 4th little girl. I personally think she could use some blue in her house, but hey what do I know ;0) I suspect Darcy will travel shortly after we do again this time around.

Susan's blog- Susan is the queen of First Fridays. I give her alot of credit to helping make my family complete. Because of First Fridays, I was given the resources to use to help bring my girls homes. Because of First Friday, I have been blessed by numerous families who have adopted their children from China. Susan is on the road for the long wait for her 3 child and 2nd little one from China, but she sure is making the best and the most of her wait. She helps everyone enjoy the journey as well as the destination!

So as you can see, I am not the only crazy mom out there. Well I know I am a little bit crazy, but frankly I can't imagine anything better to add to my life right now than another sweet little girl. I realize motherhood comes with alot of hard work; however, the rewards are truly amazing. If you have every had a child then you should know what I mean. Children are definitely a gift from God!

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. -Isaiah 43:5

The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. -Psalm 126:3

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Yep - I do feel like one crazy mom! I'm just a little frustrated. Now I'm being told that we have to have a 2nd HS visit (Small World says we need 2; Hope says 1)! AARGH!

Dan and Liz said...

Okay I am slightly confused
I thought that you were using HFC
Did I miss something
So glad you are going ahead of me with all these new rules. If Dan and I go again - I'm going to need some HELP with making sure I stay organized.
Thanks for sharing
Love ya and miss ya
Liz Michelle, Dan and Zach too

RamblingMother said...

I wish I was in that list of round two-ers.