Friday, June 20, 2008

Clean House

Well how do you keep a house clean when you have 3 kids at home? This will be the challenge this weekend since we are having our homestudy done on Sunday at 4PM. This means that somehow we need to manage some sort of orderly fashion all weekend. So my solution is going to be keep them AWAY from the house ;) So we will try to stay busy all weekend and if I just happen to pop in at your house, just please let us in. Anytime at your house messing it up is less time at my house messing it up!

5 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Those are three cute kids. Hope you succeed in keeping the house straight.

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

So very happy for you concerning Malia!!!!!! I just looked through your picture montage, Shelby is just thriving and is so beautiful!!! You must be thrilled!!
What a lil' doll!!! I would love for Emily Grace to meet her,
Amy

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Eager to hear how your day goes!

Angela and Jay said...

Best of luck with your home study. Very happy for your family!

The Evans Family said...

WOW! I'm so excited that you are paperchasing again! Malia Hope is a beautiful name. I cannot wait to see her beautiful face!