Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Threaded Lunch-maybe

I just had a very weird lunch today. I was sitting by myself at a busy restaurant when a woman approached me and asked if she could sit with me for lunch. Now it isn't everyday that you are sitting alone in a booth and someone wants to sit with you that you have never met!?! Of course I said yes and she then asked what I was reading. I happened to be reading my Love Without Boundaries book which is about China adoption (I know imagine that). Anyway this started an hour long conversation about adoption and processes etc. She has been married for 21 years and does not have any children. So I asked if she had ever considered adoption to which she replied that she had considered it. Needless to say I had a very enjoyable lunch talking about one of my favorite subjects. I gave her my blog address and hope that she stops by to check it out. Who knows but I may have just been a little link in a long red thread of a child waiting in China?!?!

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

There really are no coincidences, you were meant to have lunch with that woman today! Just as my AHA moment today (see my blog for the whole story!) God works his magic in every avenue possible!

RamblingMother said...

Wouldn't that be wonderful?!