Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF

That's right, thank goodness we have made it to a Friday :) It has been a crazy week for me for sure. Here are the results of yesterday's work that started at the doctor in Woodstock, then off to the agency, the back over to the courthouse in Marietta, then downtown to the Sec of State's office, then yes finally to the post office for Express Mail to the Houston Consulate! Oh and I even managed to squeeze in an actual half day at work :)


Here are some other pics that I haven't had time to post. I just love the ones of my mom playing the Wii. We are having alot of fun at our house with this cool toy. It's time for us to venture out to buy another game or two so if you have any suggestions for some kid friendly games, please let me know. Caleb of course just wants the fishing game so we will see what we can find.


Some of these pics were taken at the car show we went to this past weekend with Chris and Greg and their crew. It was hot, but fun. The girls put on a little dancing show there so they were big hits. The other pics are from swimming with my friend Shelly and her two girls. It had me thinking the whole time that this is what I would be looking like if Malia was already home. I can't wait to have her home with us so we can all go swimming together. We are getting closer and closer though to getting her home :)


We are looking forward to another FCCA Waiting Family potluck this weekend. I don't see a whole lot of people coming yet so you should come hang out with us if you are waiting or already have a child from China. It is strange for us to be an official "waiting" family once again. Strange BUT good!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Looks like you've been really busy with your paper chase. So have I! The last big hurdle is completing our home study ( I think! I'm still new at this so I might just be crazy thinking I have a lot done already!). We'll be working on it this month. So far, I think we're doing pretty good.

As for some Wii game suggestions, we have Carnival Games (which I LOVE!). It's very kid friendly. We also just got Mario Kart and that's fun, too. We just got a second wheel which makes it easier for the person who had to play with the just the remote before.

Good luck with all that you have left to do! I can't wait to see a picture of your baby!

Anonymous said...

Another busy week!! Our newest game which is really great for the whole family is Wii fit. They may be hard to find though.

Cindy J