Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Official Update

We received official updates on Shelby from the CCAA. These are really close to what we had already received from China Babies, so that confirms the numbers. It is good to hear that she is doing fine and growing everyday :)

Height: 84cm (33 inches)
Weight: 10.5kg (23 pounds)
Head size: 46cm (18 inches)
Chest size: 45cm (17.5 inches)
Length of feet: 12.5cm (5 inches)
No. of teeth: 13

I went to the boys' schools today and announced that they would be out of school for 2 1/2 weeks when we are gone to China. Caleb's teachers are going to get him up some work to do on the airplane rides as I am sure we will have plenty of down time on the plane ;) I don't think Travis will have too much to make up considering he is just in PreK this year. I am not thrilled about Caleb missing all that school, but I think a trip to China to get his sister is going to be pretty educational!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful to get an update! I know you crave any info.

I am a former teacher, and I think a trip to China is about as educational as you can get! I am so glad you are taking your boys.