Monday, September 17, 2007

FCCA Potluck

We had a great time on Saturday at the FCCA Potluck. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to see all the kids. It was great to have all the kids running around and playing together. We also received some great information on the never ending paperwork cycle for our kids. Thank you to everyone who was able to make the trip over and I hope to see you all again soon to meet Shelby in person. I am happy to see such a great community and network of people who are so close to us. The FCCA is a terrific resource for our kids that I plan to fully utilize! Here are a few pics of the fun day we had. As you can see there were a lot of smiling faces around and that is always a pleasure to host such a happy event!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope I get to attend one of these one day!