Saturday, September 8, 2007

Little Update on LOA

I was fortunate enough to get a small update from my agency on Friday. They said that my dossier has made it on to the Stage 3-Matching Room (see below) of getting our LOA. My agency said we should hopefully receive our LOA in a week or two. So it doesn't look like we will get it on Shelby's birthday, but at least we know it should be here soon. We will take this as good news considering that we have not heard anything negative about our dossier. Meaning we haven't received any questions from China and don't appear to have any problems with our paperwork. So lets all keep the faith and hope our LOA gets here soon. Shelby needs to hurry up and get home to be with her family before Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://michellejeanne.blogspot.com/
YEH
I loved meeting you again on First Friday- You have truly impacted me to know again how God weaves such a beautiful story. His hands are so gentle that unless we are watching closely we might miss something really special. You are very special and thank you for sharing about Shelby- she will be home soon and I will be praying for you safe travel,
love,
Liz (Michelle's Mom)
http://michellejeanne.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Donna, I met you on friday and thank you for share your blog with me. Shelby has such a beautiful and innocent face. I understand why a couple months waiting is too much for you now.

I have been thinking about the red slips which indicate Shelby's birth year, month, day, and time . It can make you think the story behind this. I'm guess maybe it was written by her grandparents, because the year and time are written in ancient wording (they are the symbols to record the luner year, date, and it assigned symbols to each hour of the day), younger generations might not able to do it. It was written in red slips, which indicate the best luck to Shelby. Obviously it works. Now I think I need to write down my birth date on a red slip and put it in my pocket.


Xia Chen
dingstory@yahoo.com
cell 7703108251

Unknown said...

Sorry that the LOA won't arrive on Shelby's b-day. We are keeping you in our prayers.

I know God has a shield of protection and love around little Shelby.