Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yes, More Shopping

I was able to venture out again with Ann today. This time I went with Heidi, while CJ was a kind kind man and he stayed with not only our girls but also he kept Heidi's girls as while. Have I told you lately how much I love my man?!?!

Heidi and I had a fabulous time with Ann shopping again at the Pearl Markets and finally I made it over to the Children's Market for some boots for the girls. We could have spent 6 more hours with Ann, but thought the 4 hours we were out was probably enough ;)

We are about to go to dinner for our last real dinner in China at the Banana Leaf restaurant again with a big group of families. Hoping we have as much fun as we did the other night. Looking forward to a big send off dinner with friends who love adoption as much as I do!!


Oh and before I forget, I wanted to HIGHLY recommend to others traveling after me to order an air mattress from Ann if you need an extra bed in your hotel room. It saved us a bunch of money, and it has worked out perfectly for our family. You just tell Ann what hotel and province and she will have it shipped straight to your hotel waiting for you upon arrival. They even come with the handy air pump-perfect!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, my goodness - you got to go back out with Ann! I wish I could've been in on the trip with you and Heidi! That would've been so much fun!

Blessed Family said...

Donna I just saw this... that pearl market was awesome... I would love to get more someday!