Monday, April 4, 2011

Shopping Day

I was able to go out today with Ann for a great shopping trip. K and B went with me as well. We had a lot of fun getting out and about amongst the people today. We also had another real Chinese lunch with Ann while we were out. Even though we were out for 6 hours, we still ran out of time to find some of things I wanted to buy. I may talk CJ into going out next time, but not sure about that. Ann scares him ;)


CJ spent the day with his girls, just playing around the hotel. They did great without mom. CJ is rewarding himself again tonight with another massage-LOL. He found a cheap massage parlor around the corner that costs only $20 for 90 minute back massages. I think we will all go as a family for foot massages one day. The boys still remember going for theirs, so I would like for the girls to experience as well.

Tomorrow we are going to a park where they have a lot of kiddie rides for the girls. I am pretty sure we will have a big group going of 5 families. So off to bed I go!

3 comments:

Michael said...

Interesting that Ann scares CJ. What a funny story. Glad to see all of you are well. Things are good here. We are enjoying a day at a bouncey place with the boy.

Keep writing as we llok forward to each update.

M

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Ann was pretty intense. I've never walked so fast to keep up with anyone for so many miles of walking.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

SO happy you were able to go shopping with Ann!!! :) Looking forward to sending a package by her to Will! :)