Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dinner and Massage Anyone



Finally I got my chance at one of these "famous massages" here in China again. For a whole $10 each person, CJ and I had a 70 minutes foot and back massage. Can you say... Ahhhhhh! Now I see why CJ sneeks out early every night for a massage. And no he assures me he is not ordering any special massages either ;)


We went to dinner with the group and had a great time. Here are some of the pics from dinner, and I posted a video below-too funny!

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Y'all are having way too much fun!!! :)

Unknown said...

I will send $10 plus airfare, bring back the massage person. We are now hiring! Pic's look great! You are being blessed in the middle of your LIFE!

Windy in Georgia today, sunny, nice day out. Keeping you prayed up!