Thursday, December 13, 2007

We have her back

It appears that our happy fun loving girl is back today! Shelby is feeling much better and I am so happy to see her little personality back to normal. We had a busy day hanging out with Kim and Sheridan visiting the Asian markets looking for Wahahas. Unfortunately we did not find them, but we did get some cool snacks and noodles for the kids to enjoy. My little Shelby will just have to learn to live without those cool little drinks. Oh well, we tried. Kim and I enjoyed a lovely Mexican lunch while the kids enjoyed some true authentic Chinese that we picked up to go from the Asian market. Fun had by all. Hoping for some pics from Kim soon as I forgot my camera on this outing today.

Enjoy the pics here as I knew it wouldn't take long to turn my Chinese Princess into a cute little Southern Belle as she now really enjoys 4-wheelin, YooHoos, and of course Collards! (yes, I said collard greens :)

I wrapped up tonight by enjoying a night out celebrating with my life long friend, Jen, as she has just graduated from college. Yes, I was childless for the event-woohoo. Shelby and the boys stayed with my mom for almost 3 hours tonight without any tears from any of them...progress for sure.


PS-Update on the man that was in the accident with Scott yesterday. The final results of the investigation was that he had a heart attack and that is what caused the accident. Scott and Sheila met with some of his family members today and found out that he was only 52. Very sad that his family will have to go on without him. Fortunately Scott came through with only a few minor injuries. We are counting our blessings for sure this holiday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so sorry for all involved in the accident..

Your Shelby is sweet as can be..Cant wait to visit with all of you again soon!

The Evans Family said...

So glad to hear that Shelby is feeling better! See how much you know about her already? The next time she gets crabby you'll look for signs of illness! What a special girl....I can't believe she actual likes COLLARD GREENS!