Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Third Times A Charm

My o my, my little Travis! We spent Friday afternoon getting Travis' THIRD set of stitches in his lifetime. He is something else I tell you ;) Apparently there was some "rock throwing" on the school playground according to the school nurse. Travis never really disputed that and he had guilty written all over his forehead when I arrived at the school. We went to the Urgent Care facility hoping to get away with a $45 copay, but noooooooooo, they sent us to the ER at Scottish Rite for the professionals to stitch him up for the $200 co-pay!! (Just money right?!?)

Anyway I spent a lovely afternoon with my baby boy, who never even flinched during the procedure. Oh and do notice the shirt he just happened to be wearing that day for the "stunt". Oh my does this boy keep me hopping or what!!

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Oh my goodness. That is crazy!!! Sure hope he is ok and pain free!
Blessings!

ps Haven't heard a word from fingerprint appt.

Duchess of Lanier said...

Now if he only had a lizard hanging from his ear =)
He really does do his own stunts. Fun, fun, fun... and reminds me of my big brother... alive and well into his 40's, by the way ;)