Friday, May 21, 2010

School Year Ended

Today is the last day of school for my kiddos! They are all very excited about that, well except Shelby. I know who would have thought. I still remember those pitiful crying days in carpool line having the teachers literally drag her out of the car, tears streaming down her face.















Well now Shelby has officially ended her school days at Noonday and now she is very sad about that!! Turns out she loves school now and adores her Noonday family. She will move up to Pre-K next year, big girl school. I am not sure if Faith will get to go back to Noonday next year or not since I she is being tested to see if she qualifies for full time developmental preschool in the county school system. I will keep you all posted on how that goes for us.

Anyhow, I did go watch the girls perform their big end of the year singing productions. I just love that part of school days. I am SO very proud of my little girls who have come so far in their short little lives. I caught myself getting a little teary eyed watching them on the big stage singing about Jesus. We are so very lucky to have them with us. I just love being their mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna,
Thanks for sharing these sweet memories of Shelby. I do so remember those "weepy" days. She has grown up to be such a precious young lady and a wonderful big sister. I already miss her but hope, if God's will, that Faith will be back to us. Love you and your precious family. Vickie

Duchess of Lanier said...

Sweet girl has grown so much into the little miss social! And loving F's sailor dress ;)