Monday, May 10, 2010

More of Us

Faith has officially lived with us longer than anywhere else in her little life. We brought Faith home 17 months ago, when she was 16 months old. So that means she has had more of us now than anyone else. It makes me smile just knowing that :)

She was such a "baby" when we met her, and now this morning she was very clear about telling me "NO, I don't want to!" when I asked her to brush her teeth. Faith is SO much like me it is scary. She is so full of attitude and knows just what she wants, and when she wants it ;) I have a feeling she is going to give me a run for my money as I try so desperately to parent her to her best abilities. But oh what a JOY she can be when she wants to be. She has a smile that lights up a room, cheeks that are to die for, and of course an infectious laughter that makes you crack up with her. I love this little girl so much and have really enjoyed watching her grow into toddlerhood. I can't wait to see what the rest of her life brings...

3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Adorable!!!

Beth and Ryan said...

Very sweet! Sounds a little like MK!

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Faith will be blessed if she turns out like Mama. PTL