Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gone Too Soon

I just read on Rumor Queen about another little one who has died before her new family could get there to get her. Here is a link to the post I wrote about our little one who died in China before we could get to her. It is SO sad to read that yet another little one is gone way too soon. I have read through all six pages of others' comments offering condolences to the waiting mother. The very sad thing about this is that it is not an uncommon event for an orphan to DIE in an orphanage :(

Children are dying every single day in institutional care all over the world EVERY SINGLE DAY! If you care to do something to change that and want more information about how you can help, please drop me a comment or an email, and I will be happy to help you figure out a way to do that...to SAVE a life!!

ADOPTING A CHILD WON'T CHANGE THE WORLD, BUT FOR THAT CHILD, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE!

1 comment:

Annie said...

So very sad! I was actually following that blog and saw the post yesterday! It just breaks my heart to think that this precious child never knew the love of her family. My heart also breaks for the family (and your family) who will never get to hold her. I am also so very, very sorry for your lose. Heartbreaking!!