Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thinking of Ahmu

Last night as I laid down beside Shelby to put her to sleep, I really started to think about her foster mother. I can't really imagine how much she must miss being with my angel. All I know is that is must really be tough for her :( I know that she loved Shelby very much and she took care of her and loved on her for TWO YEARS! I have had the priveledge of taking care of her and loving on her for only 9 months. If someone were to whisk her away from me, I would be absolutely devastated. I don't know how she does this baby after baby, BUT I am so grateful that she does!! God bless her and all the babies that are lucky enough to be blessed by her love.


PS: Yes, I did take the time today to send more pictures of Shelby to her in China. I have been sending all of the collages that I post on the blog to her about once a month. I really hope she gets them and sees what a wonderful and beautiful child she raised :)

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

I send once a year book updates to the orphanage via my agency but have no guarantees that G's foster mom ever sees them. It is so good that you have a way to contact her.