Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Emmie

Here are some pictures of Shelby and her best friend-Emily. Shelby calls her Emmie and she always adds "my friend" after she hears her name, so sweet.

Shelby had her first IEP meeting at the Public School today for her evaluation for early intervention preschool through the school system. She did really well even though I thought it was WAY to long for a 3 year old. We were there for 1 1/2 hours and she didn't even get finished. Now we have to go back for another hour on Friday morning. I suppose they are really being thorough since this is her initial evaluation. Now let's just hope that we get some services approved that I can manage into my "working-mom schedule". We will see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love to learn about moments like these

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Yes -- "managing" -- let me know when you figure ALL of that out! Then we will both add a 4th - and have to figure it out yet again! We wouldn't want to get bored, would we????