Friday, August 22, 2008

Move Over June...

Well I know I have never been accused of behaving like Mrs. Cleaver, but I just wanted to let you guys in on a major accomplishment. I have actually gotten up early and COOKED all of my children breakfast for TWO straight weeks! That's right, you read that correctly. Donna is now a wonder-mom :) My children have had healthy breakfasts ever since school started. They have been served oatmeal, pancakes, biscuits, grits, toast, eggs, waffles, and pastries-WOW!! So move over June there's a new Mom in town ;)


PS-Ok well yes the oatmeal is instant, the pancakes were frozen, the biscuits were from a can, the grits poured out of an envelope, the toast-well it was toast, the eggs were Egg Beaters, the waffles-yes frozen, and the pastries-well frozen PopTart things. BUT the point here was that my children have been fed at the table every morning from their favorite person-MOMMY!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl!

RamblingMother said...

Still pretty incredible. Since every thing was frozen then there was no waste right? Glenys has a frozen waffle every morning too. I use the sugar free syrup and sprinkle powdered sugar on the top.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Just make sure you are wearing your PRARLS!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.