Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Care Package #2

I sent Faith another care package to her orphanage. I wanted to see if I could send one from here for a little cheaper than using one of the online services in China. It was about the same price even with me doing most of my shopping at the dollar store. Here is the pictures of all the goodies I sent. I included some hair bows hoping that maybe they won't shave her bald before we get there :)


Oh and we received another piece of paper from our friends at the US Homeland Security folks letting us know that we are getting closer to approval-Yeah! Now we wait for our fingerprint notice. Yes, we have to be fingerprinted yet again. Not sure how many people's fingerprints change, but apparently they are now going to need their 4th set for us?! Oh well whatever it takes to get our baby girl home soon :)


2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

One step closer always is a step in the China direction!!!

Unknown said...

love the care package, we got fingerprinted on saturday