Friday, August 15, 2008

She Can See Us


I received confirmation back today that our first care package to Faith did arrive at the orphanage. We sent some goodies along with these pictures that hopefully the orphanage ayis will show to Faith on occassion.



I still can't believe that I am lucky enough to soon be a mom to 4 beautiful children AND have the best husband in the world!!

The kids are doing great in school this week. Shelby starts full-time preschool on Wednesday. She will be going 5 days a week this year. She says she is ready to go back-yeah! Of course I am sure that may change once she really does go back ;)

5 comments:

RamblingMother said...

That is wonderful news!!

Mary said...

That is way cool that she will have seen you before you get there.....too sweet!

Dan and Liz said...

wow
great news-
Now to hope for a very merry Christmas with all of your children together. I am saying my prayers now as I watch the Olympics and thinking of you all.
Liz and Michelle

Unknown said...

Great news! I love that your care package will bring her a little piece of you guys!

Unknown said...

Great news! I love that your care package will bring her a little piece of you guys!