Friday, February 29, 2008

Playdates are the best

Shelby and I had a great playdate yesterday with Lily and Emily at the Playroom. We even topped it off with Mexican lunch-yummy! I am really enjoying my new schedule having one day off a week to enjoy doing whatever. Looking forward to tomorrow's FCCA Potluck dinner at Liz's house at 5PM. Oh and tomorrow is my favorite person's birthday tomorrow. My sweetie is such a great husband and father and I wish him the best birthday ever!! I gave him his big flat birthday present already since we found such a good deal at Costco. He had to install it himself, but hey you can't have everything for your birthday right ;) It looks great and the kids think it is supercool. My man deserves it and much much more. I had been saving my little bonus bucks for a long time to produce such a glamorous gift. Don't think all our birthdays come with such exstravegence! So please join me in wishing CJ a happy happy birthday!!

Here are some pics of the last few days for your enjoyment or maybe just for mine :) Shelby got to hang out with Papa and Grandma on Wednesday and of course she was filled with Easter candy already. Oh and here are a few pics from this morning as I was dropping her off at school. She thinks it is great that she gets to "drive" with me as we wait in carpool line. As you can see she has really come around to finally enjoy going to school and she doesn't even cry at drop off anymore-definate progress. She was talking to her daddy on the phone this morning telling him about everything she was going to do at school today. I am one blessed woman.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry that I had to miss the playdate. Looks like fun.

Happy b-day to your hubby!

RamblingMother said...

yes they are!!

Dan and Liz said...

so much fun - really missed you guys- maybe next time- See you tomorrow and so glad I know it is CJs BDay (ooh that rhymes) gotta have a cake or something.
Liz and Michelle

Angela and Jay said...

The Playroom is so fun! Hope we can join you next time. :-)

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Donna: I had no idea how bad the storm damage was in your area. Was that your Mom's house with the big tree on it? Ohmy. I'm so glad everyone is ok. We missed the play date!! Let's plan one soon for us too!