Monday, February 18, 2008

New Kid on the Block

I would like to say Congratulations to Karen and Bruce! Micah's Gotcha Day is today!! I am so happy for them to have their new little one. I love to read the blogs and stalk others while they are in China. It brings back so many memories :)

We had a great weekend and it even included a visit from Sheridan on Friday night. The kids actually played together this time around going from one room to the next on their "shopping sprees". It was a lot of fun hearing them giggle together.

We enjoyed a Boy Scout dinner on Saturday and that is where we discovered that our little girl LOVES ribs! It was too funny to see her chowing down on the rib bones and asking for more. This was the most meat I have ever seen her eat. I was quick to bring home a doggy bag of more ribs as she has enjoyed them for breakfast each day-yum. Oh and of course a piece of the giant chocolate fish mom got the boys for Valentine's day makes a great breakfast too.


Oh and we did receive our $2K grant from the lovely state of GA-yeah! I have also completed my taxes and I never knew I would be so excited to file something with the IRS than I was this year :) Now with Michael's wonderful assistance, I am working on Shelby's readoption here in GA. Will the paperwork ever end...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! She loves ribbs...do you have a picture of her chowing down on them? I picture her with sauce all over her face.

Aisha :-)

Angela and Jay said...

We're so happy for Karen, Bruce and Micah!

That's so funny that Shelby loves ribs. What a cutie!

Laura said...

Oh, my goodness. Shelby looks so grown up in that pic by herself! I love her hair pulled back like that!

I LOVE the pics of her and Sheridan playing, too!!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Donna,
I love the blogs, cant wait to ask you at ww why do you have to readopt in GA? I am having surgery on Friday so I will be missing a few weeks of WW. Take care and keep loving that precious baby

charlece
ww