Monday, February 11, 2008

Chinese New Year Party

We had a great weekend full of friends and fun. It started out Friday night where our friends Ellen and Frannie, Tymm and Laura, Kim and Sheridan, and Lori and Alex all met us for dinner and a playdate. The best part was that they brought me lots and lots of gloves to send to China-YEAH! I am going to mail the package this week along with some recent pics of Shelby to her orphanage. Thank you so much for contributing to my little project. It was alot of fun to get to talk to everyone over Mexican dinner and of course the playing. I think the big "kids" had just as much fun as the little ones.

Saturday we attended Hope for Children's annual New Year Party. It was fun and of course great to see alot of the people we have met along this journey. I really enjoyed seeing all the children who have come home to be with their forever families. Of course I particularly enjoyed seeing Ally, Frannie, Michelle, Lily, and Danielle all dressed up for the occassion. We all have some beautiful children! Enjoy the pics as I was catching up for you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh..Looks like everyone had a great time..Its wonderful to spend time with friends!! Glad you guys all got together!

See you in April!