Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day!!

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day today! You will be happy to know that Shelby did come home without HER Valentines and she had all of the ones from her friends :) Not sure how her teachers talked her into that, but it was a success. Oh and speaking of hearts today. Just so you know that CJ has finally won over Shelby's heart 100%. All last weekend Dad was the one that she preffered to do everything for her-even diaper changes (yeah for mom). Even yesterday when I told her that I would be picking her up from Nana's house, she told me no that she wanted her Daddy to pick her up! I guess my full time in the spotlight is over and I have to move over and make room for Daddy. Heaven knows CJ is lovin it!!

PS: Please Click here to vote for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta to win a new playground for FREE from Colgate. You can actually vote once a day and it is simple to do. Just click here and then click on the pic of GA, then choose Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and hit submit. They don't ask for any other info. Easy to do and you just may help make a child's surgery or hospital stay a little bit easier!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love daddy & daughter pics.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks for the reminder to vote again.

Heather said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!