Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Great mom-no not me

Well the kids have been out of school for the last couple of days-lovin life! They spent all day Monday at their Nana's or Nanwaaas as Shelby says. She spoiled them rotten and let them do whatever they wanted and of course fed them her famous Chicken n Dumplins. They even got to hang out with their favorite cousin Austin all day over there as well. The boys actually spent the night over there Sunday night and Shelby was very concerned as to why they were not home that night. Each time she woke up in the middle of the night she would ask where they were. I know it sounds cute and all for her to be concerned, but she did not sleep well knowing they weren't there. Needless to say she was very excited to go to her Nana's the next morning to see them there waiting for her to play. Nana has been a blessing straight from Heaven to help me with Shelby. I don't know how I would be able to get through my working days without my mom's help these days. We are so fortunate to have Nanwaaa live so close by and be officially retired. I bet she had no idea that she would go from babysitting the postal employees to now babysitting her grandchildren ;) So a big fat thanks to mom for taking such good care of me and my babies!

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

grammies are great. Glenys would so agree.

Beverly

Briana's Mom said...

Grandmas are the bestest! :)

Unknown said...

Just love Grandmas...and chicken n' dumplings!

Angela and Jay said...

Grandparents are the BEST!!