Thursday, November 5, 2009

Celebrating Two Years of Love

Today is Shelby's 2nd Gotcha Day Anniversary! Wow we have been blessed with her in our lives for 2 whole years. As you can see in the pics she has certainly changed. Our whole family has changed and I can't imagine our lives any different. What a wonderful journey we have had with her. Here you can see my original Gotcha Day post.
Now of course we can't just go on and say everything has been all peaches and cream. Little Hong Hong came to us with her own very unique set of challenges that is for sure ;) It has been a rather bumpy road along the way and getting Shelby was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life for sure. However, as you can see through the pics all the smiles and laughs are worth it. My little Shelby Baby is a true joy to the world!

I just looked at the video of that wonderful time and it brought tears to my eyes remembering all the crazy wild emotions that went along with our first trip to China. You can click here to check out the video I made a long time ago. It seems like a LONG time ago, yet it has only been 2 years. It is a wonderful thing to watch your children grow up right before your eyes.

Turkey Loo-Hoo, I love you forever and ever!

4 comments:

Steve and Darcy said...

Happy anniversary!! What an amazing journey you have had - I am so blessed to have been part of it!! You and your family have touched our lives and been an inspiration (sometimes pushy - LOL!). Love you all!! Enjoy your day!!
Darcy

Renate said...

Two years, she is so sweet. Happy Aniversary.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I just say it's a good thing that our bodies jumped into "survival mode" for those first few days and weeks!

Anonymous said...

I watched it yesterday with my mom, I explained the whole story to her ... and we both cried ...
You know, mellow mushy french women !!!