Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Not the Flu but...

it is the yucky strep again! This time it has struck me and Faith. Now the real problem is that we have to keep Shelby WELL until her surgery next week. Thankfully she isn't showing any signs and she passed her pre-op visit today no problems. So we will just hope and pray she stays well while Faith and I both take our antibiotics getting rid of this yucky stuff!
Oh and considering the fact that I have to take off work the next 2 weeks, I don't have time to be sick this week!! So yes this is me at work, pretty isn't it. Just trying to cram in a few weeks work into a few days, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Beth and Ryan said...

Praying for all of you! When is Shelby's surgery?

Mary said...

wash, wash , wash your hands ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't you look pretty, lady !!!
Thinking of you and sending you tons of positive thoughts and prayers.
Frenchy :0D