Friday, August 21, 2009

PreSchool Updates

Well Faith went off to her new school on Wednesday just fine. Well for a little while at least. Faith was OK the first hour which is when she is in the same room with Shelby. But once it was time for them to go to their own classrooms...Faith freaked on them. After all was said and done, Faith cried HARD for about an hour, then tapered off from there. She did survive and lots of credit goes out to her teachers since they knew that they could call in the "911 Nana Call" to come rescue her at anytime. But her teachers persevered and made it through until noon!


Now this morning was her second day at school and she knew what was up today. So unfortunately Ms. Libby had to chase her all around inside the car this morning to get her out :( She was no happy camper being taken into the school. I told my sister this morning, that my prayer for Faith even before she came home was for her to be able to "attach" to me since she grew up in an orphanage. Well as Sheila said..."Did you have to pray so hard about that?!" Obviously Faith has attached to me now and doesn't want to let go! That is a good thing.

I have faith that my little Faith will survive and thrive at her new preschool soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope she settles in soon. Glad she is attached to you though!