Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photo Shoot Preview

Well after a few "rain delay" cancellations, we finally were able to have our PFP photo shoot last night. The kids did GREAT! I couldn't believe how well they did. We were in and out in only 30 minutes. Debbie was terrific with the kids and got them to do just as she asked. Well except Faith of course who was doing her own thing most of the time.


Anyhow after the relief of that being over, Debbie just called me to tell me that all of the pics have some crazy red line going down the middle of them. OMGoodness, now we get to do it all over again! We are going to try for tonight if the rain holds off. I sure hope my kids cooperate once again for Ms. Debbie. Her pictures are amazing and she did manage to get a couple of shots put together after editing out the line. Here are my beautiful children...

2 comments:

Pretty Pink World said...

Precious...hope it goes well again tonight! :)

Beth and Ryan said...

Love the pix!