Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Modern Day Miracle!

Day of Palate Surgery:










2 weeks Post Op-developed hole:










6 weeks Post Op-NO HOLES!!






















The pictures above tell it all. I am so excited every time I look into her mouth these days! I can't tell you how many times I have prayed for a miracle for this child. We serve an Awesome God :)

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. --1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

6 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Hurray!!!!!

That is the BEST news!

Tymm said...

Thank you for shairng that - I love a good praise!

That is awesome!

Beth and Ryan said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Special K said...

Did you hear me yell all the way from your house? I'm so excited that her fistula has healed. Hooray Shelby!

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

God is so good! Kisses to Shelby from Frannie

Laura said...

Thank you God!! Yes, we serve a beautiful savior!