Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally Friday

Well it has been a busy week for all of us. Travis finished up his big baseball season with a long double header on Saturday. Caleb managed to sprain his ankle on the trampoline on Sunday, so he has been limping along all week. Shelby had her last day of school on Wednesday and a fun water day party. Travis attended his official PreK Graduation on Wednesday where he sang a few songs and then we all enjoyed some desserts. I took some pictures of Travis and his little best friend. I also snapped a picture of Travis and his favorite "big" friend, Mrs. Carol.

And of course that brings us to today-The LAST day of school for the boys. They were very excited this morning going to school. It is also Travis' last day at Mrs. Carol's house. Carol has been a great baby sitter to my boys for the past 7 years. I know she is really going to miss Travis and we are going to miss her. I am thankful to Carol for helping me over the years raise up 2 great boys!

More big news from the week is that Tymm and Laura are officially granted permission to bring Meron home! This is a sweet couple that I met over a year ago at First Friday. I can't wait to see them holding their new baby girl next month!
And little Sheridan turned a big THREE years old this week. He also had a successful surgery on his wrist this week as well. Crazy to watch these little ones grow up so fast.

Oh and we are selling our 1993 Jeep Wrangler if you know anyone who is interested. We are asking $7000 for it. Leave me a comment if you want me to email you more info about it.

Have a great long weekend. We are actually staying home this weekend, but I am sure we will have plenty of fun things going on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I know that "Vette" is a real practical car for your family -- kinda like my practical convertible! Enjoy your weekend -- we aren't going anywhere!

RamblingMother said...

Love the pics.