Friday, May 9, 2008

Blogging Reduction

Well now seems as good as time as any to start reducing the amount of posts I do here on the blog. We have been home for 6 months now and we are finally getting to a sense of "normalcy" around the house. So needless to say unless you want to hear about our trips to the grocery store and W@lgreens, then I am running out of things to blog about. So no I am not stopping blogging all together, just I won't be blogging everyday :)

Here are some pics from the week. Shelby made her debut at our family reunion on Sunday and was able to climb a BIG tree for the first time thanks to Uncle Scott. Travis had his first ride on the motorcycle all by himself- yes I said Travis my 5 year old! He did great and now he will be fighting his brother for the 2 wheeler instead of the 4 wheeler. Shelby still hasn't had her first 4 wheeling trip yet, but I am sure we will schedule one soon. Shelby is about to get her first camping trip under her belt though. We will be at the lake camping this weekend for Mother's Day-yeah! Let' s hope she adjusts well to sleeping in the camper- crossing our fingers and toes since we know how much Shelby appreciates change ;)

Well the only other thing that happened this week is that I am going to be going back to work 5 days a week again and losing my day off. The good part about this is of course the money. Frankly the more money I make, the more money I have to give. Shelby will be spending her Thursdays now with her second favorite person, her Nanwaa, so I am sure she will be fine. The boys only have a couple more weeks of school, then they will get to spend everyday with their sister as well. Shelby of course will love that- the boys maybe not so much ;)
Hope everyone has a terrific Mother's Day. I know I will enjoy every minute of it enjoying the best kids in the world. I am so lucky to have such precious people call me MOM. I just don't know how life can get any better than this- I am such a blessed woman :)

4 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! I am so excited about having my first Mother's Day as a mom!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

You know you won't cut back ! I hope you are just saying that! I have to make my Shelby "visit" everyday! Happy M Day!

Heather said...

Happy Mother's Day Mama Straight.

Special K said...

I always look forward to your posts and I'll read whatever you write.

Happy Mother's Day!