Friday, May 2, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny

Cutest ever little bikini...


As you can see from the pics we are really enjoying this nice weather. My little girl is finally feeling better and I am so happy to have "her back". She is silly and giggly again. And the best thing is that she has her numb numb numbing back! Yes, she started back her little sucking motion with her mouth that she (and I) have been missing terribly. This was her self soothing technique and I thought she would just lose the habit since her mouth changed and was in pain. Well, I was wrong and I am proud to say that I was wrong on this one. Since she has this back, she has been sleeping through the night (well almost) all week long-YEAH!

So we are making some great improvements and her mouth seems to be getting better and better. The holes in her palate aren't as big as they originally were so hopefully they won't get any bigger. The smaller the holes, the easier the next repair will be. Not sure when we will do the next surgery to fix the holes, but I am not in a big hurry. Maybe around Thanksgiving or Christmas time. Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight at First Friday!

1 comment:

Briana's Mom said...

Awww, she looks like her happy self again! So cute!