Monday, June 11, 2007

In China finally

I just tracked our dossier and YES it has officially arrived in China today on our lucky day the 11th. Today Shelby is 21 months old and we are missing her more and more each day. I took some pictures of her room that we are going to be mailing her. I am putting together a photo albulm to send to her of her house and extended family. I believe that her foster family should be able to get an idea of where Shelby is going to be living the rest of her life. So even though Shelby might not understand the pictures, I feel like her foster family will enjoy them.




We spent the weekend at the lake camping with the boys. We love to do the lake thing-fishing, camping, boating. I couldn't resist posting this pic of my boys and their BIG catch!


7 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!! What a great feeling to have that under your belt! Shelby's room is so cute! She's going to love it! The boys look so proud of their catch! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

We look forward to celebrating many Birthdays with Shelby! Love the room - sweet! Also, great picture of Caleb and Travis!
Frank and Betty

Anonymous said...

Hi Cj and Donna,
I can't wait to meet Shelby. This is a great website, I will check up on you guys until the big day :)
Give my regards to the family
Ellie

Kim said...

Donna,
Love the fish picture! Now that you know your dossier is actually in China, let's pray for a quick LID.
Kim and Michael and almost Sheridan

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being DTC! Looks like you guys had fun fishing.

Thanks for checking in on our blog. We are following your journey too!

~Rebecca and Mark

Angela and Jay said...

Glad I've found your blog!!! Praying that Shelby is in your arms soon.

Unknown said...

what a great picture of the boys!@