Sunday, June 17, 2007

Best Dads


Happy Father's Day to all the great men out there! We had a great day hanging out with my own dad today swimming at his house. I have been blessed with a terrific father and I am very grateful to have him so close to my house (and my heart!) I am always being told that I am "just like your father", and I take that as a compliment. So Happy Father's Day Daddy!!

Now I wanted to take a moment to reflect on another great dad that is in my life, my husband. CJ is the greatest dad that I could have ever dreamed up for my kids. He is patient, attentive, loving, and above all a FUN DAD! (BTW-He will probably shoot me for posting all of this ;) I just can't say enough about how lucky and blessed that my kids are to have him for their father. Shelby will be no exception. CJ has always wanted a daughter, and now Shelby will finally be fullfilling that dream. Happy Father's Day Sweetie!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO glad your hubby is as wonderful as you say he is..Let me know if you ever want to do lunch!