No new Shelby news, so I thought I would show off my big fisherman this past weekend. Caleb was allowed to go visit for 4 whole days with Frank and Betty at their house boat. This was the longest I had ever been away from him :( As you can see from the pics, I don't think he missed me! Thanks F&B for being such great buddies to my boys and bringing JOY to our lives :)
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...







3 comments:
Thanks for sharing BOTH your sons with us (we sort of had to sneak off from the other one)! Your family has been a wonderful part of our life and NOW we're looking forward to having a little girl to spoil!
ok, whats a MCC? Im really tired!!!
haha!
Caleb -
It was very fun to see pictures from that trip I heard so much about - you deserved it, Mr. Smarty Pants!! I'm glad to see you are having a wonderful summer.
I miss you!
Mrs. Protis
Post a Comment