Thursday, October 25, 2012

Two LESS

A bright spot this week has been getting to see two of my peeps finally getting to meet their new additions in China.  You can follow them along on their journeys here and here.  Funny thing is that they both got to go to China together.  They have shared the crazy paperchase journey, now they literally get to share a week in China together with their new littles.


 
I have been with these ladies from the very beginning of just talking about adopting, to now finally being able to share in their joy of holding their babies.  Congrats Michelle and April, you are both very blessed!

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Michelle's O visit post did me in... wow - so amazing to read! You do great work, my friend...

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Such a beautiful thing! Thank you for advocating for these sweet babies.

Love your family photo!

Michelle said...

I just saw your post, I am still a little behind in my reading, etc!! Donna, you have helped me more than ever, and I can't even imagine going through the last 10 months without you! God placed you (and Lucy Harkness, and Ally Harkness!) in my life for a reason! Thank you for being there for me, you are a wonderful friend and person!!!!