Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Special Visit

Ian and Elise have a visit at Shriner's Hospital in Greenville, SC tomorrow. Now instead of fretting the 3 1/2 hour drive with a baby who doesn't like her car seat and a boy who gets car sick, I have actually been looking forward to the trip. No, not for the barf bag and tears, but a perfect chance to visit a special friend.

On our way today, we made a stop by Sharon's house. Although Sharon and I share texts and calls almost daily, it is rare for a face to face visit. We seem to fit together like peas and carrots, such a special person in my life. She and I have shared amazing journeys of adoptionS together. So every time we get to visit...well it is special :)






Oh and I finally got to squeeze up on WP. I get to count him as one of "mine", so that makes him absolutely perfect!

1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Had such a sweet afternoon! Loved being together!!! Xo