Thursday, August 23, 2012

Two Less!

My crazy-wonderful-supportive-insane-loving-friend Sharon is going back to China for TWO babies this time around.  I am SO excited for her family.  Pretty sure I have met my "match" in the crazy kid orphan loving department with her ;)

Go read about her newest addition that I got to share in the joy of finding him.  Isn't he so stinking cute?!?!  I love this picture of him learning at his little school.  Sharon is a teacher homeschooling mommy and I think this picture of her new son is quite appropriate :)

3 comments:

HOPEdriven said...

You're awesome!! Now...let me know how I can do it "again". A beautiful heart baby has stolen my heart.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

You are so sweet to post this!!! YOU are amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Xoxoxoxoxo

Ragena said...

AWESOME DONNA! You are the BEST at helping us all find our babies!!